ScanMemories, a unique service for restoring old photos both digitally as well as physically, was recently launched in Mumbai. There are no organised players focusing on personal photos and memories which are dear to every individual, and this is where ScanMemories comes into picture.
As per an independent study conducted by ScanMemories with 130 respondents across India,
- 56% respondents cited lack of time as the main challenge for digitising old photos
- 30% respondents were unhappy about the quality of photos digitised by themselves
- 90% respondents have not, but wish to preserve old photos in new albums
- 40% respondents wish to surprise dear ones with restoring old photos
To cater to this audience, the company has come up with a bouquet of services which are flexible and aimed at saving time of the customers. The company has right skills, well defined processes and best-in-class equipment to restore the photos. The key services offered by the company include,
- ScanPhotos for scanning and digitising of physical photos while improving the image quality to the best extent possible.
- ScanAlbums is about scanning the photos in albums
- PhotoPreserve helps customers extend the lifespan of old physical photos and preserve them in new albums.
- ScanShare helps customers share memories and enjoy with dear ones in different digital modes such as collage, videos, social media posts, photo galleries, etc.
- All the ScanMemories services are also available for non-profits such as schools, colleges, cultural organisations etc. at special rates.
ScanMemories is operating out of Thane and caters to entire Indian market. To seek ScanMemories services, the customer has to fill an online order form (http://www.scanmemories.co/contact-us/) and courier the photos and albums to ScanMemories Thane office. The company processes the order and sends back the physical as well as digital photos to the customer.
Speaking about the experience of ScanMemories, one of its customers Swati Desai said, “My old photos and albums were in a very bad condition. Opted for ScanPhotos, ScanAlbum and PhotoPreserve services. Results are beyond Imagination. Very happy with ScanMemories. Will recommend to all!”